Module II: Excel Assignment – Part 1
Part 1: Analyzing “stock market condition”. (Note: Collect S&P500 index prices using Yahoo! Finance.)
1) From Nasdaq (https://www.nasdaq.com/market-activity/index/spx/historical), download S&P500 daily index prices over the period from Dec. 31, 2019, to Jun 30, 2021. (Note: Select 5Y and find the data range.)
2) Calculate daily S&P500 index returns and daily cumulative returns over the sample period.
3) Plot the cumulative returns and analyze the plot.
Module II: Excel Assignment – Part 2
Part 2: Analyzing “TED Spread”. (Note: Use FRED Economic Research Data.)
1) Download daily “3-month London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR), based on U.S. Dollar” over the period from Dec.31, 2019, to Jun 30, 2021. ( https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/USD3MTD156N )
2) Download daily “3-month Treasury Constant Maturity Rate” from Dec.31, 2019, to Jun 30, 2021. ( https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/DGS3MO)
3) Calculate daily TED spreads over the sample period.
4) Plot the spreads and analyze the plot.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more