Individual Research Project
1. This assignment is to be completed individually.
2. Your written project is due at the beginning of the lecture indicated on the course syllabus and MUST:
· be between 15 – 20 pages (excluding annexes), double-spaced, word processed using a 12 pt. font (you will be penalized for exceeding the page limit of 20);
· have page numbers;
· be grammatically sound;
· demonstrate a responsibility to scholarship by containing a bibliography and footnotes in an acceptable format (APA, MLA, etc.);
· have a title page displaying the names and student numbers of the team members;
· be well organized; and,
· have attached a testimonial asserting: “This case study has been completed in accordance with University of Ottawa’s rules and guidelines respecting academic integrity” and signed by ALL GROUP MEMBERS. Failure to include this signed attestation will result in an automatic “F”.
3. No extensions to the due date for this assignment will be provided under any circumstances. Please carefully review the “late penalty” clause provided on the course syllabus.
Individual Research Assignment Preparation Instructions:
You must select any major company anywhere in the world that you feel is very socially responsible.
1. For your selected company, the you must undertake a comprehensive analysis of its social responsibility activities, starting with a detailed background description of the selected company.
2. The required analysis must apply as much course material as possible, drawing from the relevant lecture material as well as other secondary sources of information relating to the selected company.
3. Note that it is expected and required that teams conduct secondary research from on-line sources. Wikipedia is not an acceptable academic reference for this assignment.
4. Without being prescriptive, your assignment should consider, among other things in the context of corporate social responsibility, the company’s key socially responsible activities and programs, its work with civil society organizations, its ethical practices, its key stakeholders, its interaction or partnership (if any) with government – and, in your view, how effective are these activities and where they could be improved.
5. It is expected that considerable effort will be made on researching the company; this could be time consuming. You are encouraged to ensure the company chosen provides sufficient published material that will enable the completion of the assignment.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more