Refer to your textbook for answers, unless the question specifically asks for your own experience or interpretation. Using professional sentence structure and grammar, answer the following questions in a detailed paragraph (more than three sentences). Be sure to answer all parts of each question. (Each question is worth 5 points – 3 points for correctness of the answer and 2 points for professional and grammatically correct writing.)
1. Define communication and describe the value of communication in business.
2. Explain and give examples of the transactional communication process.
3. Distinguish between formal and informal communication networks and give two examples of each.
4. Define upward, downward, and horizontal communication flow and give two examples of each.
5. List the six questions you must answer honestly in the Pagano Model for determining if a proposed action is advisable?
6. Give an example from your own experience (professional, academic, volunteer environment) of a cultural communication challenge. The example could be based on a stereotypes, chronemics, proxemics, kinesics, or language. Explain what happened and the outcome of the situation.
7. What are two advantages and two disadvantages of telecommuting in the workplace? What has been your experience, if any, with working from home?
8. How would you describe your cultural intelligence? What can you do to improve it, if necessary?
9. Give a real-life example of a situation where improper use of social media has created an issue for a company. Briefly explain what happened and the outcome. Do you think the situation was handled appropriately, or what could have been done differently?
10. Give an example of how you work or have worked with teams (professional, academical, or volunteer environment). How effective is the teamwork? Explain.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more