Download the latest version of CuttlefishDinner program stored in FinalExamPractical.zip and import it into Eclipse. You must complete the following tasks based upon our examples in class and your homework.
1) 20 points: Run the program and play the game. You will see it is complete and works but is very verbose.The Board class defines a print stream (currently System.out) You need to adjust the print stream code so it outputs to a file named “cuttlefish.log”. Play the game and make sure to upload this cuttlefish.log file as an individual file to the practical.
2) 5 points Copy and paste the console log to a txt file or equivalent you need this information to see if you have improved the performance of the game and you need to upload it to canvas as console.txt
3) 5 points Change the ListClass defined in the Board.java file replacing LinkedList with LinkedListStudent.
4) The LinkedList class is very inefficient at keeping track of the list length and if it has data. You will note that it counts each item in the list to calculate the size and to determine if the list is empty. Using the LinkedListStudent class Update the Add, Remove, isEmty, and Size methods to make this more efficient. Hint: My example in class did this correctly so start there.
a) 5 points Improve the efficiency of the isEmpty method.
b) 15 points Improve the efficiency of the Size method. (Hint it shouldn’t need to calculate the length on the fly!)
5) 10 points Run the program but don’t move the cutttlefish. It should execute and stop with a score of 70 and print the run time. Compare LinkedList, LinkedListStudent, and ArrayList. In the comment of the submission record the three scores and state which was smaller.
6) 20 Points add a button, and field to adjust the speed of the game (difficulty of the game). The speed of the game is controlled by the “delay” parameter in the Board class.
7) 5 points: Export the project as a zip file and upload it to the practical assignment in Canvas. In the same submission but as an individual file upload the cuttlefish.log file and record which List class was fastest by providing the run time for each list class.
Running Head: CUTTLEFISHDINNER PROGRAM Cuttlefish dinner programName:Institutional Affiliation Angling for supper activity 1 CUTTLEFISHDINNER PROGRAM 2 Wisconsin waters are abounding with hungry…
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more