1. As an accountant of the company, you would like to have a better understanding of how the sustainability of the company will impact on the stakeholders. You believe the most efficient way is to identify important stakeholders. Refer to the case and identify five relevant stakeholder groups and discuss how different accounts could be used to satisfy each group’s information requirements.
2. In order to enhance company’s performance, the CEO thinks it might be insufficient to use profit as the only performance indicator, and is considering using a range of key performance indicators to manage the business. You believe the Balanced Scorecard is a useful performance measure framework that can be used, as it gives management an overall picture of company’s performance. You have been asked to develop a Balanced Scorecard to assist RTXM in managing its overall company’s performance and demonstrate how it works to the management and staff in next company meeting. You need to consider ONE of the most important metrics that could be used for each of the four perspectives of performance and explain the reason why it has been selected and how it can be used to improve company’s performance.
3. The CEO believed the company was attractive because of its previous low price strategy but has also noticed unprecedented awareness from customers on the company’s social responsibilities. The CEO approached you to discuss the selection of supplier, which supplier is better for company’s strategic development. Provide an explanation to the CEO with reference to the potential costs and benefits of working with both Super Cheap and Green Fashion.
4. After your analysis above, the CEO starts realizing the importance of working with social and environmental friendly suppliers, however, still does not have a comprehensive understanding to the positive and negative impact his company’s products might have both socially and environmentally. You decide to use the Life Cycle Analysis (LCA) for a product that the company offers to enhance their understanding. Draw the LCA, and select one or two stages of the LCA, identifying a total of four possible social and environment impacts. If the impact is detrimental either socially or environmentally, give suggestions to minimize the impact. If the impact is positive, give suggestions as to maximize the benefit. You are required to undertake some research to answer this question.
5. Subsequently the company decide to contract with the Green Fashion. Some important shareholders attempted to block this proposal. Their belief, as the owners of this company, is that the company should aim to maximize the value of their shares, however, the new business plan could significantly increase the costs and therefore reduce the profit. You are required to identify an organisation, business or industry and explain whether and how it could potentially increase the value of its shares in the long term by being accountable to its major stakeholders. You are required to undertake some research to answer this question.
Resource referencing and formatting required.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more