I. Overview: Prepare and present a report and contribute to a discussion that demonstrates mastery of the course material and its relevance to the following specializations:
1. Human Resources
2. Acquisition and Supply Chain Management
3. Financial Management – completed ready see attachment
II. Following the steps below will help produce a great team report.
· •Ensure that each individual report addresses the extent to which the strategic management concepts and tools taught in the course are used in their specialization.
· •Identify and list the practices and concepts being used and not used (by specialization) in a table.
· •Review the table to identify similarities and differences and discuss the concepts and practices that are common, those that are not.
· •Identify concepts and practices that are not in use (specialization by specialization) and for each specialization discuss the why, and evaluate the benefits of adopting the concept or practice.
III. Prepare a brief (maximum 1,000 word) final synopsis of findings and conclusions – Draft Report attached. Need assistance with content and add more substance based upon the instructions.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more