I JUST NEED HELP WITH NUMBER 6
CAPITAL BUDGETING PROBLEMS
1. What is the net present value of a project that has an initial cash outflow of $12,670 and the following cash inflows? The required return is 11.5percent. CF1=$4,735 CF2=$0 CF3=$8,750 and CF4=$4,100
2. An investment has the following cash flows. Should the project be accepted if it has been assigned a required return of 9.5 percent. Why or why not? CF0=-24,000 CF1=8,000 CF2= 12,000 CF3= 9,000
Yes, because the IRR exceed the required return by about 0.39 percent
3. Consider a $10,000 machine that will reduce pretax operating costs by $3,000 per year over a 5-year period. Assume no changes in net working capital and a salvage value of zero. Further assume straight-line depreciation to zero, a marginal tax rate of 34% and a required return of 10%. The project NPV is:
4. You Purchase a machine for $10,000 depreciated straight line over its 4-year life. If the machine is sold at the end of the third year for $6,000 what are the after-tax proceeds from the sale, assuming your tax rate is 34%.
5. A projects costs $21,000 will be depreciated straight-line to zero over its 3 year life, and will require a net working capital investment of $5,000 up front. The project generates operating income $13,000. The asset will be sold for $2,000 at this end of the project. If the firm has a tax rate of 34% and a required return of 10% what is the project NPV?
********#6. What is the IRR of the above project?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more