*****To maintain the integrity of the data, insert a separate Worksheet for each of the requirements below. Label each Worksheet with an appropriate name.
1) In its current form the entirety of the data cannot be seen without scrolling. To remedy this, please select a font and adjust the row or column widths to allow the user to see all of the data on the screen without the need to scroll.
2) Calculate Gross profit and Net income for each of the years provided by referencing the data provided in the “Original Data” tab.
3) Using the Subtotal feature, subtotal the information for each year based on the Account Category
4) Prepare a graph of Net Sales for the 18 years provided.
5) Assume that you are interested in the Debt-to-Equity ratio for the 18-year period. Create a Pivot Table which summarizes the Current liabilities, Non-current liabilities and Equity. Calculate the total debt-to-equity ratio for each year.
6) The Net Sales revenue reported is derived from the sale of products. Each year Findley records from cash sells, sells on account and completed purchase orders. During 2016 and 2017, approximately 12% of the revenue recorded was generated from purchase orders for which customers have not taken possession of the products. However, the products have been segregated from other products in the warehouse and are available for the customers to pick-up. The customers have various reasons for not taking possession of the products: 1) a lack of available space for inventory, 2) current inventory levels are high, but it is anticipated that the inventory will decrease in the coming months, and 3) the production schedule has been delayed, so the customer is not ready for the products, yet. The Controller of Findleyhas stated that only a small portion of the revenue is derived from customers that have not picked up their products, thus the financial statements accurately reflect Findley’s financial performance.
· Prepare a memo that either supports or refutes the Controller’s position.
For question 6 prepare a memo with the following sections:
· Relevant Facts
· Accounting Issue
· Actions to be Taken
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more