Imagine you are working with a partner to plan and host a workshop on leadership. There will be 100 people attending. Review the following optional articles and videos that detail creating a PowerPoint presentation for this assignment:
· “Create your first PowerPoint 2013 presentation” by Microsoft, found at http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/support/create-your-first-powerpoint-2013-presentation-RZ102925085.aspx?CTT=5&origin=HA102809627.
· “Top Ten Slide Tips” by Garr Reynolds, found at http://www.garrreynolds.com/preso-tips/design/.
· “Top 10 Best Practices When Using PowerPoint for Presentations” found at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtygW25vj_I.
Write a five to seven (5-7) slide narrated PowerPoint presentation in which you:
4. Describe what strengths you would like your partner to have for this particular task, and why.
5. Explain how the strengths you have chosen for your partner would complement your strengths.
6. Identify the top two leadership points you would want to share at the workshop, and discuss why you selected those points.
7. Address two additional leadership traits that can assist in managing conflict and improve communication within the organization.
8. Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
a. Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide and at least one (1) relevant graphic (photograph, graph, clip art, etc.). Ensure that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from up to 18 feet away.
b. Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more