Business Decision Making Process Part One
Identify a business problem or opportunity at a company where you work or with which you are familiar. This will be a business problem that you will use for the individual assignments in Weeks 3 to 5. It should be a problem/opportunity for which gathering and analyzing some type of data would help you understand the problem/opportunity better.
Identify a research variable within the problem/opportunity that could be measured by data collection.
Consider methods for collecting a suitable sample of either qualitative or quantitative data for the variable.
Develop an analysis of 1,050 words to describe a company, problem, and variable. INTRO & CONCLUSION REQUIRED! NO PLAGIARISM!
Include in your submission:
· Identify the name and description of the selected company.(SUNOCO GAS STATIONS)
· Describe the problem at that company.
· Analyze why the business problem is important.
· Identify one research variable from that problem.
· Describe the methods you would use for collecting a suitable sample of either qualitative or quantitative data for the variable (Note: do not actually collect any data).
· Analyze how you will know if the data collection method would generate valid and reliable data (Note: do not actually collect any data).
Must include atleast 2 sources!
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more