“Attraction and Helping Others” Respond to one (1) of the following discussion topics:
· Explain the role that culture plays in the formation and maintenance of relationships. Support your response with at least one (1) example of the influence culture has on relationships.
· Describe one (1) situation in which the actions of a larger group influenced decisions to help a person in need. Discuss the role that you believe the person’s attractiveness and / or attributed responsibility for his / her actions played in the group’s decision to offer or withhold help from the person in need.
“Cryptography” Please respond to the following:
· Considering that, due to its extremely sensitive nature, shared data that organizations transmit through collaboration must be kept confidential at all costs, formulate a possible solution that utilizes symmetric or asymmetric cryptography, and describe the advantages and disadvantages of the selected solution. If you had to select one (1) of the two (2) encryption options over the other, justify the one that you would choose, and explain your reasoning.
· From the e-Activity and your own research, give your opinion of the two (2) most important ways that you believe encryption could assist in addressing some of the current challenges facing organizations today, and explain why these solutions are so important. Justify your answer.
· “Consumer Behavior Blog Post – Does my behavior link to yours?” Please respond to the following:
· As stated in the textbook, the motivation to belong is an important part of human life. Consumers are generally social creatures who desire contact and affiliation with others. As a result, consumers often belong to a number of formal or informal groups. These groups can exert significant influence on consumer behavior. Go to LinkedIn, and create a LinkedIn account if you have not already done so (see “LinkedIn 101” for more details). In this week’s blog post, discuss two to three (2-3) methods in which a business could use LinkedIn to influence consumer behavior. (Hint: See Chapter 10 in the textbook for more details).
Your blog entry should be approximately two to three (2-3) paragraphs in length. Additionally, be sure to
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more