Leading Lean Enterprises Changes
Write a 1,050-word paper to assess and resolve resistance to process change.
Identify at least two non-standardized processes in your own organization or one you are familiar with that can be documented.
Address the following in your paper: INTRODUCTION & CONCLUSION REQUIRED!
· Describe the two non-standardized processes selected.
· Explain why the non-standardized process should be standardized to help reduce variation. If you think a non-standardized process is OK to utilize, explain why and how you will control variation.
· Evaluate challenges that the selected organization may face in implementing the identified lean enterprise improvements. For example, examine your DMAIC assignment in Week 3 where you improved a process. What are the barriers to implementing these changes?
· Recommend how your selected organization may resolve resistance to change or overcoming change.
· Explain how management can help organizations facilitate change with empowerment and getting everyone involved.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Use a minimum of 3 differentreferences that are not from the same online text, library book or article.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more