Focus on addressing the KEY QUESTION. Below, you will find the Key Question, followed by additional questions. The Key Question is the main thrust of the paper, however additional questions should also be addressed. The goal is to research and critically analyze the topic (including financial analyses). In addition to the topic, you should also present relevant background information I can understand the context. The purpose of this project is to help develop critical thinking, analytical, oral presentation, and research skills. Please provide all appropriate citations and references for your research. The report should be submitted on Turnitin.
Key question: Why did GE decide to merge its operations with Baker Hughes?
· Describe why GE is merging its operations rather than acquiring Baker Hughes or selling to Baker Hughes.
· What does GE’s oil & gas business do? What does Baker Hughes do?
· Compare GE’s oil and gas business to that of competitors. Evaluate the performance of these firms.
· What is happening in the oil and gas industry? How have these things affected GE’s decisions?
· What influenced the timing of this deal?
· What role have activist shareholders played in these two companies?
· Why has GE decided to invest in oil and gas and not divest?
· What are your recommendations to GE’s CEO?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more