1. Briefly describe two (2) of the five (5) Sources of Power.
2. Briefly describe two (2) of the four (4) rhetoric or persuasive arguments described in Chapter 5.
3. What is Pareto’s Law and how does it relate to negotiations?
4. What is “The Heart of Negotiations” and why?
5. List three (3) Increments of Concession”?
6. Briefly define “Impasse” and identity one reason for it to occur.
7. Briefly describe two (2) appropriate and two (2) inappropriate Negotiation Tactics.
8. Briefly describe two (2) Bases for Trust.
9. What are two differences between Mediation and Arbitration?
10. What are 3 key elements to a negotiation strategy?
11. What are 3 keys to formulating a persuasive communication?
12. List 3 items that build mutual trust.
13. List 3 unethical negotiating Gambits.
14. What is ethics?
15. What is ethical belief system base on?
16. Values reflect beliefs about what?
17. Behavioral rules are?
18. You Tubevideos from Chapters 5-8
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more