1. First view the assigned videos related to Google (see links below). There is an additional video below this forum from McGraw Hill on Google – please watch.
2. Formulate your responses and contribute by making posts to the Discussion Forum (see the suggested question prompts below in #3). You are automatically assigned, by iLearn, to a “Group”. Don’t worry what group you are in. After students in your Group start making posts, you will see a letter (or number) designating your group (e.g., Group A, Group B, etc). You do not have to do anything to join a Group–so simply make a post. You will only be able to see posts from the students who belong to your Group.
3. Discussion Question Prompts: a). What is unique about the GOOGLE culture? b) Will GOOGLE be able to sustain this type of culture? c). What might be some aspects of the DARK SIDE of Google? d) Why is GOOGLE training their employees in mindfulness? Is there also a dark side to mindfulness training?
4. It takes about a week before the forum can be graded (there are over 950 students in the class). Check for your grade at least a week after the forum is due.
5. Postings to forums must be made before the Sunday evening deadline. Do not wait until 9pm on Sunday to make a perfunctory post.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more