In learning organizations, mistakes and errors are viewed as learning opportunities– improvements are often made based on lessons learned and employees are empowered to succeed and learn from their mistakes. In fact, training may be introduced to prevent repeated mistakes. In a traditional organization, the emphasis is not on the individual, but on the process, mistakes are often avoided and learning is conducted in traditional classroom environments in which structured curriculum is pushed to a group. Consequently, vital lessons are not learned and history may be repeated. This assignment will expand upon the first. Using the initial understanding of learning and traditional organizations, the learner will expand the understanding of these types of organizations and compare the two. Learners will view the leadership types that would be most applicable to each type of organization.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
• Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
• Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
• This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
Write a 1,250-1,500-word paper comparing traditional and learning organizations and the type of leadership applicable to each. Include the following in your paper:
1. Identify the characteristics of the traditional and learning organization.
2. Compare the two types of organization.
3. Discuss whether it is always good to be a learning organization and when it might not be.
4. Discuss the types of leadership are used in each type of organization?
5. Explain which leadership type may be best suited to the organization model being used.
6. Determine the possibility of having innovative leadership in a traditional organization.
7. Determine the possibility of having non-innovative leadership in a learning organization.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more