This work of BUS 352 Week 3 Quiz consists of:
1. All of the following are characteristics of Web conferencing except:
2. If a company wants to dispose of unwanted assets without advertising to the public that it is doing so, an intermediary-conducted public auction is a logical choice.
3. A(n) ________ is an online third party that brokers B2B transactions between a buyer and seller.
4. The Lotus Notes/Domino suite includes all of the following except:
5. The downstream part of the supply chain includes the activities of a company with its suppliers, which can be manufacturers, assemblers, or both, or service providers, and their connections with their suppliers.
6. Nonproduction materials such as equipment and tools that support production are called:
7. A major block in the widespread implementation of collaborative commerce is:
8. By using the Internet and automatic-response software agents, GE reduced the cost of customer service calls from $5.00 per call when done by phone to ________ per electronically answered call.
9. The purpose of CPFR is to:
10. All are benefits of B2B except
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more