This archive file of BUS 401 Week 1 Quiz consists of:
1. The income statement for Brit, Inc. Indicates that tax expense was $20,000. The balance sheet indicates that taxes payable for the same year increased by $ 5,000. What amount did Brit, Inc. actually pay in taxes during this year?
2. A financial manager is considering two projects, A and B. A is expected to add $ 2 million to profits this year while B is expected to add $ 1 million to profits this year. Which of the following statements is most correct?
3. Which of the following statements about depreciation is true?
4. The principle of risk-return tradeoff means that _____
5. The quick ratio of a firm would be increased by which of the following?
6. Common sized income statements ___________
7. The December 31, 2007 balance sheet shows net fixed assets of $100,000 and the December 31, 2008 balance sheet shows net fixed assets of $140,000. Depreciation expense for 2007 is $15,000 and depreciation expense for 2008 is $20,000. Based on the information, the cost of fixed assets purchased during 2008 is ________
8. Project A is expected to generate positive cash flow of $ 1 million in 10 years while Project B is expected to generate $ 500,000 in 5 years. Therefore, _______
9. Global.Com has cash of $75,000; short term notes payable of $100,000; accounts receivable of $275,000; accounts payable of $135,000; inventories of $350,000; and accrued expenses of $75,000. What is Global
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more