This paperwork of BUS 434 Week 4 Quiz consists of:
1. The National Association of Suggestion Systems claims that a dollar spent in rewarding suggestions will return ______ dollars in improved operations to the organization.
2. The size of a bonus received by an operating manager will quite often be determined by all but which one of the following criteria?
– work unit reduction in cost
– performance rating of manager’s subordinates
– employee’s own performance rating
– area of functional responsibility
3. Which of the following statements is least descriptive of why many suggestion plans have failed?
– employee apathy
– failure to recognize contributions
– management lacks interest
– union members block suggestions through committee action
4. Which one of the following is not a benefit to the employer when offering an ESOP?
– maintains a stable work force
– owner can sell stock to a friend
– results in a dilution of value of the stock
– ESOT can borrow money under favorable conditions
5. In contrast to compensation systems in the private sector, those for government employees are less likely to include use of
– wage surveys
– job descriptions
– job evaluation
– financial incentives
6. Which one of the following statements is not true regarding a defined contribution plan?
– most pension plans are defined contribution plans
– crucial to a defined contribution plan are investment and management skills
– employers assume the investment risk
– most plans have less than 100 participants
7. Which of the following is not true about a well-designed incentive scheme?
– it should reflect the desire of the business to recognize performance
– it should be limited to individual efforts
– it should assist in coordinating the efforts of all employees
– it should demonstrate the ability of the business to reward performance at all levels
8. All but which one of the following theories are included within content theories of motivation?
– Maslow’s hierarchical needs
– Herzberg’s two-factor theory
– McClelland’s four modes of success
– Adams’ equity theory
9. Employees of the federal government are eligible for
– patent awards
– outstanding contributor award
– special achievement award
– perfect attendance award
10. Which section of the Internal Revenue Code defines rights and opportunities for long-term compensation programs?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more