This pack of BUSN 420 Week 4 Quiz covers:
1. (TCO 4) Mikayla enters into a contract with Logan to provide surface material for Mikayla’s tennis courts by April 1 for a tournament to begin May 1. The contract specifies an amount to be paid if the contract is breached. This is a liquidated damages clause if the amount is
2. (TCO 4) Karson orally agrees to pay Jaime to plant and harvest a quarter of Karson’s farm acreage for four corn-planting seasons. After Jaime prepares the land and plants the first crop, Karson says that their deal is off. Jaime can most likely recover
3. (TCO 4) Reel Graphics, Inc. agrees to assume a debt of Suave Marketing Company to Town Credit Union. This promise is for Reel’s benefit. To be enforceable, the promise
4. (TCO 4) Lark enters into a contract to mine gravel in Milena’s quarry, sell it, and share the profits on its sale with Milena. If the duties under this contract are discharged like those under most contracts, the duties will be _____.
5. (TCO 4) Pure Oil Company enters into a contract with QuikBilt, Inc., to construct an oil pipeline to withstand specific conditions. If QuikBilt fails to meet this standard, which is construed as a breach of contract and a breach of a duty of care, Pure might be awarded punitive damages to
6. (TCO 4) Lou and Mira want to rescind their contract under which Lou sold an MP3 player to Mira for $50. To rescind the contract
7. (TCO 4) Pablo and Melia enter into an oral contract for Pablo’s sale to Melia of a laptop computer for $400. Assuming the terms can be proved, the contract is enforceable by
8. (TCO 4) Timber, Inc., and Wood Corporation enter into an oral contract for the sale of a lumber mill and the land on which it is situated from Timber to Wood. Under the Statute of Frauds, this contract is enforceable by
9. (TCO 4) Pete, the owner of Quality Orchards, contracts to sell fruit to Ripe Produce, Inc. When Pete refuses to perform, Ripe Produce files a suit to enforce the contract. To defend successfully on the ground of unconscionability, Pete must show that enforcement of the contract would be
10. (TCO 4) Sid induces Ty to enter into a contract for the sale of a warehouse about which Sid fraudulently misrepresents a number of material facts. Sid also tells Ty that his commission is 6 percent, but their signed, written contract states “12 percent.” The parol evidence rule governs
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more