This work contains FIN 419 Week 4 Learning Team Assignment Working Capital Strategies Paper
Resource: Financial Outcomes Paper
· Write a 1,400- to 2,100-word paper in which you review your organization’s most recent financial reports, such as balance sheets, statements of cash flow, management comments, and footnotes to financial statements, to explain how each current asset and liability account has affected cash management strategies.
· Assume next year’s forecasted revenues increase by 20%.
· Provide a detailed working capital recommendation to senior management based on next year’s increase in revenue along with assumptions you make regarding other line items in the pro forma financial statements.
· Discuss the effect of this revenue increase on the firm’s working capital policy.
· Identify lessons learned and discuss areas for further development in your conclusion.
· Format your paper according to APA standards.
· All written Paper Assignments must have 5 References. References must also be properly cited with the Paper.
· Create a 5- to 8-slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation for the organization’s senior management with an executive summary of your Working Capital Strategies paper.
· References must also be listed on one of the slides.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more