QRB 501 Week 6 DQs Ver 1

This document of QRB 501 Week 6 Discussion Questions Ver 1 comprises:

DQ 1: Look back at the organization you reviewed for revenue tendencies in Week 3. Now, suppose there is a 50% probability that the revenue is what you expected in Week 3, a 30% probability that it’s exactly like last year, and a 20% probability that it lower than last year by a small amount (you select how much). Utilizing this information, how can you make an estimate of revenue which takes into account these different probabilities? Why would that estimation be better compared to any of the original three?

DQ 2: Go to . This is an index based on how people feel about the economy. All indexes are created in a similar fashion. A base is selected, in this case the base was 1985 and set at 100. So if the index is at 57.2 in May 2008, and October 1992 was at 54.6, are people feeling better or worse than they did in 1992? If the index was at 62.8 in April 2008, what does that mean for May? Why do we use indexes?

DQ 3: There are 4 individuals being considered for the job of chief executive officer of Dalton Enterprises. 3 of the candidates are more than sixty years old. 2 are ladies, of which just one is more than 60.

a. What is the probability that a candidate is over 60 and female?

b. Given that the candidate is male, what is the probability he is less than 60?

c. What is the probability the person is female and over 60?

DQ 4: Assume your statistics teacher gave six exams during the semester. You obtained the following marks (percent correct): 79, 64, 84, 82,92, and 77. In place of averaging the six scores, the teacher pointed out he would randomly pick two marks and report that grade to the student records office.

a. How many different samples of two test grades are probable?

b. List all probable samples of size two and calculate the mean of each.

c. Calculate the mean of the sample means and compare it to the population mean.

If you were a student, would you prefer this arrangement? Would the outcome be different from dropping the minimum score? Write down a short report.







Calculate the price of your order

550 words
We'll send you the first draft for approval by September 11, 2018 at 10:52 AM
Total price:
$26
The price is based on these factors:
Academic level
Number of pages
Urgency
Basic features
  • Free title page and bibliography
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Plagiarism-free guarantee
  • Money-back guarantee
  • 24/7 support
On-demand options
  • Writer’s samples
  • Part-by-part delivery
  • Overnight delivery
  • Copies of used sources
  • Expert Proofreading
Paper format
  • 275 words per page
  • 12 pt Arial/Times New Roman
  • Double line spacing
  • Any citation style (APA, MLA, Chicago/Turabian, Harvard)

Our guarantees

Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.

Money-back guarantee

You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.

Read more

Zero-plagiarism guarantee

Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.

Read more

Free-revision policy

Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.

Read more

Privacy policy

Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.

Read more

Fair-cooperation guarantee

By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.

Read more

Order your essay today and save 10% with the coupon code: best10