Business Model and Strategic Planning Outline as a guide, combine Parts 1, 2, and 3 of your completed business model strategic plan with your Final Business Plan Model assignment and Executive Summary. This includes the Business Model, Vision, Mission, Values, SWOT Analysis, Supply Chain Analysis, Balanced Scorecard, and Communication Plan from prior weeks. Your consolidated final strategic plan should be 4,200 to 5,250 words in length.”
Write a 700- to 1,050-word section for your business model and strategic plan in which you add your strategies and tactics to implement and realize your objectives, measures, and targets.
• Include marketing and information technology strategies and tactics.
• Develop at least three methods to monitor and control your proposed strategic plan, being sure to analyze how the measures will advance organizational goals financially and operationally.
• Determine the best possible options for evaluating the strategic plan.
• Explain the ethical issues faced by the organization, summarize the legal and regulatory issues faced by the organization, and then summarize the organization’s corporate social responsibility.
• Include in this section the possible implications of the triple bottom line (people, planet, profit) on the strategic plan and its implementation.
Write a 350-word executive summary defining the new division of existing business. Share your Vision, Mission, final business model, and value proposition, and list your key assumptions, risks, and change management issues. Quantify the growth and profit opportunity and planned impact on various stakeholders.
Note: Any investor should be eager to meet with you after reading your executive summary.
Basically it is this Strategy and Tactics Section: 700-1050 words
Executive Summary: 350 words
Total Words for entire paper: 4200-5250words.
A few pointers……
1. No assignments will be accepted after that time per University protocol.
2. Your assignment should be a compilation of your first three papers, but please do not simply copy and paste the previous papers. Please take into account the suggestions that I made in the rubrics provide to you as feedback.
3. Your finished paper should be 4200-5250 words in length. However, I do not deduct points for exceeding the word count.
4. Your finished paper should include at the very least: a SWOTT table, a Balanced Scorecard and an analysis of a communication plan as well as the other requirements of the paper.
· Strategic Planning Outline
o Title Page
· II. Table of Contents: I will complete
· III. Executive Summary
· IV. Strategic Plan Part 1: Existing Business or New Business Division; Vision, Mission, and Value Proposition
· V. Strategic Plan Part 2: SWOTT Analysis – Internal and External Environmental Analysis; Supply and Value Chain Analysis
· VI. Strategic Plan Part 3: Assumptions, Risk and Change Management Plan; Summary of Strategic Objectives; Balanced Score Card and its impact on stakeholders; the Communication Plan
· VII. Conclusion: I will complete
· VIII. Reference Page: I will complete
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more