The Board of Directors (BoD) at Post University has asked you to create a marketing campaign for the university. There are 2 parts to this project:
1. Collect Data/Information:
• In order to make the best decisions and maximize their appeal to their target audience(s), the BoD needs to collect specific demographic data/information regarding the characteristics of their target market(s).
2. Create a slide presentation:
• Your slides will help the marketing and admissions teams at Post determine how best to promote Post University brand and continue to grow the university.
Develop a professional 4 slide PowerPoint presentation based on the following:
• Slide 1 – Competitors. Approximately, how many colleges/universities are there in the US, and how many active college students are there in the US? 20% of grade
• Slide 2 – Demographic. What is the average age of adult learners? 20% of grade
• Slide 3 – What are the most likely and best channels to attract them (social
media, email, TV, billboards, newspaper, etc.)? 20% of grade
• Slide 4 – Persuasive summary. This is intended to convince the BoD to accept
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more