My notes about the assignment
this assignment is a short Paper over my portolio perfomance in stock track where I was obligated to make only buy oil and gas stock. my performan was not the best I ended up in the negative because of a derivative i took that’s didnt workout so I’m a t -500000 $ after starting my portfolio with 1000000 millions dollars and 1000000 million in margin. please include in the review;
1. make sure a discussion about risk management established. This class’s goal is not just maximizing gain but generating gain with well established risk management system.
2.no Issue with spelling and grammar check.
3. a review on risk management activities
4. include three ways of hedging
5. include price movement of oil and gas to event and macro change that affect the oil price
description of assignment itself
Over the trading period, you are to assume the role of risk manager of a trading company that are specialized in energy and to design and execute an appropriate risk management strategy. Your report should start with”Dear Stake Holders”. Please be as specific as possible in covering the topics required as below
Risk Management Strategy (Three Pages)
You need to outline what your team’s risk management scheme is (please remember three schemes of hedging I layout in class) . Effective risk management is expected to protect the value of the portfolio with minimization of the risk expected. Under constraint of your goal of creating the value of portfolio you have to discuss how to Increase knowledge and understanding of exposure to risk, then specify steps for successful risk management and risk mitigation strategies. Specifically,
Review of your risk Management (Two Pages)
Here you are required to evaluate your your risk management scheme during the trading period. In your review, discuss 1) Is the premise of your risk management policy effective? For example, let’s say according to your risk management plan, using derivatives you decide to hedge 20% of your investment for downside risk. Is this enough to protect the value of your portfolio? Are the derivatives used right choice of tools to hedge? 2) Has anything fundamentally (in terms of macro/micro circumstances) and event like OPEC production cut) changed for the commodities/companies you invested so that your have to modify your investment strategy/risk management scheme?
Format1. The expected length of the text part of the paper isat least five pages, double spaced, and no longer than six pages. Your paper should present at least two graphs (figures), and all data used for the paper, including figures, graphs and charts should be adopted from Eikon. You will lose seven points if you fail to use any data/figures from Eikon. Figures, graphs and charts do not count toward the required pages.
2. Your paper must have at least ten outside references from news articles, books and periodicals in the library and other Internet sources if you wish. You may use all ten references from internet based sources. (maximum ten points penalty)
3. For style of your paper, you are require to use MLA style and and you should be consistent in its use. Each reference you list on the last page of your paper should be cited in your paper. Thus the article cited in text should be matched on the article listed on the reference. Any mis-handling of citations will be significantly penalized. (maximum 20 points penalty) https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/mla_style/mla_formatting_and_style_guide/mla_formatting_lists.html
4. Put your name in header and submit just one copy with both names on it. ( five point penalty)
This paper assignment is due 11:00 p.m Nov 18th. If a paper is submitted late, its numerical grade will be reduced by 50% of the maximum possible score per day. Most importantly, all materials submitted for grades should be your original work and not a copy of other’s works. Presenting other’s work without appropriate citation will be treated as act of cheatin
We have 17 teams to present but only have 4 class days for presentation. To accommodate all teams for presentation for all presentation days, starting Nov 18, we have to meet a bit earlier (10:00A instead of 10:10A) and dismiss the class a bit later (11:15A instead of 11:05A). If you cannot come early or have to leave early you should email me by Oct 28. If you don’t have any schedule conflict please choose the slot for either first or last slot of presentation day! If you have schedule conflict with other class (i.e., mock interview or athlete) please make sure to slot that avoid the conflict.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more