MY NAME IS ESTEBAN TANKOU KEVIN
COURSE FINA 4330
INSTITUTION UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT TYLER.
security and portfolio management Final report paper on my strocktrak perfomance.
Strocktrack current perfomance
PORTFOLIO VALUE $892,289.32 RETURN PERCENTAGE 10.77% CASH BALANCE $0.00
BUYING POWER $1,194,765.05 CURRENT RANK 23/32
I heavily invested in stock that are thought would appraise for day trading and also in bond that followed my defense strategy. I mostly investor in the phamarceutical, food and tech industry. I was original given 1 million dollars to manage.
Please be as specific as possible in covering the topics required as below. You are writing this report to the current (potential future) clients. So, your report should start with “Dear Valued Clients”.
Strategy (Three Pages)
Over last 10 weeks of trading period we have observed 1) a big jump in yields (especially 10-year Treasury) 2) strong sign of inflation 3) hawkish Fed.
1. You must first identify who you are : Are you value trader? growth trader? defensive or offensive? or else? For this, 1) identify the current macro-economics, geopolitical/market events which deem to be relevant to your investment strategy 2) discuss macro factors (i.e., interest rate and inflation) that could affect your choice of style (i.e., value, growth, defensive, offensive, etc. ) 3) articulate what would be potential risk/return of your choice of style. For example growth investors seek companies that offer strong revenue (eventually earnings) growth while value investors seek stocks that appear to carry stable cash-flow generation. You may justify your choice of style using PE or other factors.
2. Describe your choice of specific industries (sectors), which are believed to be consistent with your choice of style. Don’t talk about individual stocks you invested. For example if you claim your style of investment is offensive, you may invest industries such as autos, chemicals, banks, retail and industrials; If you declarer your investment style defensive industries such as health care, utilities, food, and consumer staples are your choice.
Review (Two Pages)
Evaluate your performance (strategy) relative to your goals (objective) and the markets’ performance during the period.
1. Is the premise of your strategy intact?2. Has anything fundamentally (including geopolitical event ) changed for the sector you invested? 3. Review the positioning of your portfolio relative to the benchmark.
Format1. The expected length of the text part of the paper is at least five pages, double spaced, and no longer than six pages. Your paper should present at least two graphs (figures), and all data used for the paper, including figures, graphs and charts should be adopted from Eikon. You will lose seven points if you fail to use any data/figures from Eikon. Figures, graphs and charts do not count toward the required pages.
2. Your paper must have at least ten outside references from news articles, books and periodicals in the library and other Internet sources if you wish. You may use all ten references from internet based sources. (maximum ten points penalty)
3. For style of your paper, you are require to use MLA style and and you should be consistent in its use. Each reference you list on the last page of your paper should be cited in your paper. Thus the article cited in text should be matched on the article listed on the reference. Any mis-handling of citations will be significantly penalized. (maximum 20 points penalty) https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/mla_style/mla_formatting_and_style_guide/mla_formatting_lists.htmlLinks to an external site.
4. Put your name in header and submit just one copy with both names on it. You must start the paper with “Dear Valued Clients” ( five point penalty)
This paper assignment is due 11:00 p.m Nov 18th. If a paper is submitted late, its numerical grade will be reduced by 50% of the maximum possible score per day. Most importantly, all materials submitted for grades should be your original work and not a copy of other’s works. Presenting other’s work without appropriate citation will be treated as act of cheating.
PART 2 PRESENTATION (COMPLETE THIS PART AFTER WRITING SHORT PAPER)
We have 21 teams to present but only have 4 class days for presentation. To accommodate all teams for presentation for all presentation days, starting Nov 16, we have to meet a bit earlier (12:10P instead of 12:20P) and dismiss the class a bit later (01:25P instead of 01:15P). If you cannot come early or have to leave early you should email me by Oct 28. If you don’t have any schedule conflict please choose the slot for either first or last slot of presentation day! If you have schedule conflict with other class (i.e., mock interview or athlete) please make sure to slot that avoid the conflict.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more