1. Do a detailed research online about these 5 books. Learn as much as you can about them
2. Write your OWN thoughts and feelings about each book, NOT a summary of what the books say. I already read the books and know the content. I am only interested in A) your OWN thoughts, B) if and how you think your research may be impacting your life, making you grow, opening your eyes, changing your thinking, etc. For each book, finish by stating if you will buy that book, YES or NO, and why?
3. Attach in THIS DISCUSSION a WORD document with your book list review to earn an earn the extra 50 points credit. I will review and score them all by the final exam. If you do a good job and your best work, you should get all 50 points credits. 50 points is VERY generous because it equals 5% of your total grade.
LIST OF 5 BOOKS to RESEARCH ONLINE and WRITE YOUR PERSPECTIVES in No more than 2 pages1. Life’s meaning/ purpose, and happiness”Man’s Search for Meaning,” by Viktor Frankl.
A well known adage: to be happy in work and in life, you must know your purpose and be aligned with it. A recent reader survey that asked readers to name a “book that made a difference in your life” found Man’s Search for Meaning among the 10 most influential books of all times.
2. Emotional Intelligence Skills“Emotional Intelligence”, by Daniel Goleman
Here is a quote from myself that I believe would have transformative impact on you: “IQ gets you hired, but EQ gets you PROMOTED”. This quote is true in your professional AND personal life. Master this one skill and it will change your life.
3. Having a BIG vision and dream in life. What is YOUR vision?The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
Paulo Coelho challenges you to have a big vision, but teaches that creating and pursuing it is hard work and likely to take you on a very long journey. Second, you must learn by observing nature. Observation is the most important skill of an innovator. Furthermore, understanding human nature is essential to being a great leader. The book comes full circle, reminding us that the power to achieve our dreams is within us and was within us from the beginning. Think of it as a variation on the Star Wars theme: ‘The Force is within you.'”
4. Financial Literacy Skills“Rich Dad, Poor Dad”, by Kiyosaki
One of the most neglected areas in the traditional schooling system is financial education. According to a 2016 study, nearly two thirds of Americans are financially illiterate, meaning they can’t answer simple questions about money, debt and investing. The author shares his experience growing up with two father figures who had virtually opposing views on finances and money. Although both dads earned well, one managed to invest well and leave an inheritance for his kids, while the other struggled with money his whole life. This book will transform the way you think about and handle money for the rest of your life. This is a must read to change anyone’s negative belief system on money.
5. Interpersonal/ Relationship Skills“How to Win Friends and Influence People”, by Dale Carnegie.
The quality of your life is the quality of your RELATIONSHIPS with others. An international bestseller and one of the top 10 most influential books of all times. You will master the quality of your relationships, and therefore the quality of your life.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more