Read the two case studies attached, Beyond the Lemonade Stand: Sustaining a New Social Venture, and Urban Springs: Building a Sustainable Enterprise, and answer the following questions in an essay.
Essay Length – 5 pages minimum (space per line 1.5)
No Plagiarism!! List all sources in a work cited page (MLA format)
1. Provide a brief summary of each case study.
2. Compare and contrast how they utilized the concept of transformation. Concept of transformation:
3. Describe how Maslow’s theory of hierarchal need can be utilized to address the identified social issue. Do not define the theory.
4. Explain how they developed their idea, and if they used, they use analog, antilog or leaps of faith:
5. How did they utilize the five conditions for innovation:
6. How did they incorporate either the Journey or Systems metaphor in their approach?
7. Pick one of the two case studies and explain how the social impact model can be used to explain their approach.
Social Impact Model:
a. Define the social problem
b. What is the mission
c. Social Impact Strategies – Major strategies identified in the approach to further the mission and make progress towards your vision
d. Operating model – A description of the way in which your activities work together to carry out your mission.
e. Social and economic impact indicators – Units of measurement that assess your long-term progress toward vision and success
f. Vision of success – A description of how the world will be different if you’re successful
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more